[techtalk] .xls in Debian

J-Mag Guthrie j-mag at brokersys.com
Mon Nov 6 11:53:02 EST 2000

What do y'all use to read Excel files? I might want to write them, too,
but not yet.  There are a number of commercial products that I've found,
but I don't want to waste time to download/iinstall/learn something I'm
not going to use.  So, I'm looking for recommendations.

--
J-Mag Guthrie        /"\  "Even Microsoft's product managers privately
Brokersys            \ /   concede that this new version, with its