[techtalk] the lists are back

Deb Richardson deb at hub.org
Sat May 27 09:14:31 EST 2000

Greetings and happy weekend all.

As many of you probably noticed, the Linuxchix mailing lists were down
for a few days this week.  This is because our good and friendly systems
administrators discovered that there was a potential security hole in
the list software we use, and security holes are Bad.  Rather than
risking it, the lists were shut down until a fix was found.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Everything should be back
to normal now.  If you have any questions or problems, please feel free
to contact me at deb at linuxchix.org.

- deb