[techtalk] this looks like a good place to ask(:

wirren at golden.net wirren at golden.net
Tue May 16 19:59:43 EST 2000

Hey there, my name is Melanie, and I run the Kitchener-Waterloo chapter. I'm
also a volunteer writer for linux.com/jobs. I do interviews of ppl. who have
jobs using linux. I'd like to find some women out there who use linux for
their jobs too! Pretty much every person I've found has been a guy, and I know
there's some of us out there... somewhere(:

email me if you'd be interested in doing an interview.

Melanie Burrett
( I can also be reached through wirren at linux.com)

This mail sent via Golden Triangle Web-Mail
http://www.golden.net