[techtalk] laptops

Patricia Jung trish at trish.de
Tue May 16 14:21:03 EST 2000

Hi Helena,
 Du hast am Tue, May 16, 2000 at 01:40:45PM +0200 folgendes geschrieben:
> I am looking into getting a Dell now, maybe a Latitude.
[...]
> I will probably have to get it shipped from UK, since I don't
> know where any Dell dealers are locally to Copenhagen (where I
I'm quite sure there are Dell dealers in Denmark -- however, I really
hope they're better off than the Norwegian ones:
I ordered an ISDN-card for my latitude, and -- although my employer is  a
huge customer of Dell Norway -- got (after more than one month) a card that
can be upgraded to ISDN. I ordered the upgrade, and two month after, I am
still waiting. The box itself runs OK with the exception of the soundcard.
My boyfriend's new Latitude is going back to Dell now, because the APM
causes the box to freeze, and he is also extremely unhappy with Dell's
salesfolk.

Let me put it this way: I wouldn't choose a Dell if I had to...

:)

	Patricia