[techtalk] laptops

Helena Verrill verrill at math.ku.dk
Tue May 16 13:40:45 EST 2000

Thanks very much for all the comments, they are very useful.
I am looking into getting a Dell now, maybe a Latitude.
I may try getting a refurbished one; though I had a friend who
got a refurbished laptop (not a dell though) and had lots of
trouble with it, so I hope it's not too risky.
I will probably have to get it shipped from UK, since I don't
know where any Dell dealers are locally to Copenhagen (where I
am now) - so maybe that makes it more risky to get a refurbished
one, as sending off for repairs is more trouble.

Helena