[techtalk] Unsubscribe????

WolfRyder wolfryder at uswest.net
Mon May 15 22:10:02 EST 2000

I copied and pasted this from my welcome email. you need your password from
when you signed on to the list.

"You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

   techtalk-request at linuxchix.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe."

Hope this helps,
Carol