[techtalk] laptops

Davida Schiff dschiff at entrypoint.com
Mon May 15 11:25:13 EST 2000

Hi Helena,

Having put RedHat 6.x on many different laptops I suggested a laptop that
comes pre-installed with Linux (either Dell or tuxtops (www.tuxtops.com).
The biggest problem (that I have found) with name brand notebooks is sound
configuration. You can check out the Linux for Laptops site at
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/

Hope this helps,

Davida