[techtalk] Netscape screens...

Sharon Souter disc at sunlink.net
Sun May 7 10:47:09 EST 2000

Thanks Telsa!!!

The Alt trick worked under RH 6.1 with Gnome/Enlightenment!!! Sorry I forgot
to mention that in my bleary eyed state of existance at the time of my first
writing ;) I will delve into Netscape.ad when I have some tyme to tinker ;)

I really appreciate you taking the tyme to answer my distress call :)

Thanks Again,
Sharon