[techtalk] Netscape screens...

Sharon Souter disc at sunlink.net
Sun May 7 00:12:38 EST 2000

Hello,

Speaking of Netscape. I have encountered an unusual (to me anyway) problem.
When I go to the screen to configure my e-mail server, the bottom extends
below the working area on my screen and I cannot get to the OK button to
save my settings to save life :(  This is the only program that is doing
this.

I have tried changing my resolution, which I really didn't want to do...but
that didn't help either. The virtual desktop is no help, it just shows me a
blank screen below where I'm trying to get to. I have also tried all of the
window functions. What am I missing here?

Thanx in Advance,
Sharon