[techtalk] warm/fuzzy alternatives to outlook?

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Sat May 6 21:48:08 EST 2000

On Fri, 5 May 2000, GeekGrrl wrote:

> Unfortunately, that's not necessarily the only factor considered in the
> corporate world. I would that it was... There is still the 'learn new
> software' factor, the 'convert data from old software' factor, and the
> 'how to we explain up the ladder that we wasted all these resources on M$'
> factor.

Oh, and it (evolution) is far from being usable, even adventurous people
like me who get the code out of CVS to try it out (on a test account, I'm
not _that_ adventurous) are warned that you're about to loose mail. Well,
if I could configure it properly -- but maybe I'm just too stupid.

Nils
--
 Nils Philippsen / Berliner Straße 39 / D-71229 Leonberg // +49.7152.209647
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de