[techtalk] floppy based routers

Michelle Konzack starone at cybercable.fr
Thu May 4 15:02:16 EST 2000

Hi Shelly,

why not LRP 2.9.4 I am using LRP 2.9.4 since june 1999 without any problems.
Now I have created a LRP294-Web-Site at http://212.198.252.88:8888/lrp294/ ,
but it is still under development because I am sick and must go every day
for some hours in hospital for the dialysis.

No time to work very much...
Ich you have any problems with LRP, ask me !!!

Please note, that I am running a 2 MBit cable modem in Strasbourg and
1.92 MBit T-InterConnect in Germany. For all two I am using LRP 2.9.4
as Router and Small Web-Servers.

Curently I habe no experience with PPP and ISDN (but will be in the next time)

Bisous
Michelle

P.S.:   There are PicoBSD and ShareTheNet too.
        But PicoBSD lakes on NIC-Support and
        ShareTheNet will bill you 60 US$.

At 21:00 03.05.2000 -0400, Shelly L. Hokanson you wrote
--------> This was the original Message:

--------> The Reply begins not here, it is at the beginning ^