[techtalk] converting netscape(win)mail to netscape(linux)mail

Gabriele Burkel g.burkel at gmx.de
Tue May 2 21:42:24 EST 2000

Hi all,

this is the first time for me to post to this list, hope its not OT.
I want to change my preferred operating system from win98 to Linux,
using SuSE 6.3.

The problem is that I have tons of emails with my Netscape 4.72 running
on Win98.
And I hate the thought of losing them all.

So is there a chance, maybe a smart tool for converting my mail folders
to fit netscape (or any other mail client) running on linux?

I tried simply to copy them, but without success.

Thanks in advance for any hints
Gabi