[techtalk] Bunch of odd messages

Jenn V. jenn at simegen.com
Mon Mar 27 08:40:05 EST 2000

"Caitlyn M. Martin" wrote:

> Gratuitous flaming?  In my experience, he is absolutely correct, at least
> for Gnome and E run together.  Crashes and core dumps and seg faults are why
> I now run KDE and kwm.  Gnome/E was, and so far as I know, still is too
> unstable for me to use on a daily basis.

OTOH, I run the pair on a daily basis, and so does Dancer. The
only thing that crashes is Netscrape, and that only occasionally
- mostly when it runs javascript it doesn't like.

... waiting for Mozilla ...

Jenn V.
--
  "We're repairing the coolant loop of a nuclear fusion reactor.
   This is women's work!"

Jenn Vesperman    jenn at simegen.com     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn