[techtalk] Speaking of Webcam's for Linux,...

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Thu Mar 23 18:08:40 EST 2000

Go here for information on which USB & Parport webcams are supported bythe
cpia driver:
	http://webcam.sourceforge.net/

There is also this place, which is a summary for the Video4Linux projects:
	http://millennium.diads.com/bdirks/peopleprojects.htm

This has some information on Kodak & Linux, specifically a compaign to
get Kodak to release specs or make a Linux driver:
	http://mail.montiehouse.com/kodak/

This is where I found my webcam (the only model I could find available for
a reasonable price and in reasonable condition):
	http://www.buy.com