[techtalk] Shell Scripts

Jeff phaedrus at thereactor.cleptoscastle.com
Wed Mar 22 21:25:36 EST 2000

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 08:16:08PM -0400, Lisa Dickson wrote:
> Trying to learn more about shell scripts.  Examples would be of great
> benefit as would site recommendations.  Any tips are appreciated.

Ok, I'm going to tell you to RTFM, *grin*

Actually, seriously, the best place to look is in the man page.  Well,
after you learn the basics.

Anyway, what do you know about them as it stands, can you write basic
ones, or are you totally confused as to what the heck these things are?
Just wondering, so I know where to start...

--
Jeff

My Public Key -- http://24.5.73.229/pubkey.txt