[techtalk] html editors

Jeff phaedrus at thereactor.cleptoscastle.com
Wed Mar 22 00:44:52 EST 2000

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 03:27:12PM +0800, dez wrote:
> thanx ..jeff......BTW all yours are cpoming thru as an attachment  which i
> thought was odd...

Yeah, mine does that on purpose, except it isn't html; it is a PGP
signature.

> i guess ive been spoilt being able to code/design and make graphics/script
> all at once eh??

Mayhap, I haven't used hotdog, so I don't know all of its features, but
I often find myself logged in about four times when I'm programming with
different source files open on each VT.  That might also suit your
needs.

Anyway, it isn't likely to see integrated graphics editors anytime soon,
though...

--
Jeff

My Public Key -- http://24.5.73.229/pubkey.txt