the lists

Deb Richardson deb at hub.org
Thu Mar 16 09:51:08 EST 2000

Hi again all.

Well, we're still not entirely sure what happened to break the lists,
but it appears that they're slowly but surely coming back to life.

Thanks a million to everyone who has volunteered to help in various
ways.  I really appreciate it :)

The lists are now being managed by a new and upgraded majordomo system.
Unfortunately, the new majordomo system is significantly different than
the old, so I've got to learn how to do all this list management stuff
all over again.  Hopefully I'll be able to get all the configuration
files edited and back to "normal" by the end of the day.

Wish me luck ;)

And thanks for your patience.  Necessary updates will be posted here or
on my advogato.org page (http://www.advogato.org/person/dria).

- deb