[techtalk] Dual Boot

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Mon Mar 6 01:05:36 EST 2000

I believe, even in this case, you can run liloconfig
(/usr/sbin/liloconfig here) to overwrite the MBR at any time after linux
is installed (unless liloconfig doesn't "come" with mandrake, but I
believe it's 'standard' within a distributed version of lilo). It does
the same thing lilo does on first install (asks you "Install a boot
block using your current LILO configuration?")... at least here in debian-ville.

-nicole