[techtalk] xseti

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Mar 1 11:04:47 EST 2000

On Mar 1, Linda Walsh conjectured:

> I just recently jumped on the seti bandwagon.  I downloaded the
> unix client (text only) -- but there is reference to an 'xseti'
> add-on that plots the seti data.  Does anyone know where I can
> download it?  I couldn't find it on the setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu
> site (maybe I just don't know where to look).

It should be there.  I saw it when I was going after unix-version 2.  I
can't remember exactly where I saw it, and I don't have time right now to
Silly memory hog.

Conni

--
I'm having some difficulty with the idea that an AI needs nookie.
			-Michael, User Friendly 6/01/99

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel