[techtalk] Thought this was useful

Fan, Laurel Laurel.Fan at compaq.com
Tue Jun 20 10:39:49 EST 2000

(forgive the strange quoting... seems that cmu has conveniently ignored
the existance of compaq again.)
0        1         2         3         4         5         6         7
8
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456
7890
Lilly S., lilly at shellyeah.org, said:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Jenn V. wrote:
> > So, Lilly...
> >
> > *grab* "Wanna help develop the Techtalk FAQ?"
> >

> > (Well, if Laurel doesn't mind. Do you mind, Laurel?)

I do not mind at all.  In fact, I encourage anyone who wants to work on it
(ie. Please, please, please!) This is the techtalk FAQ, not the Laurel FAQ,
therefore it should be written by techtalk, not by me. As long as you go
through cvs, do anything you want; you can't hurt anything since cvs keeps
old copies of stuff around.  As well, this will be a great opportunity for
people to learn cvs (and if you don't want to learn cvs, you can still
read the faq-in-progress with cvsweb (sourceforge is being strange and
sometimes not giving me the link to cvsweb, so here it is:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=linuxchix-faqs)),
and use the bug system to suggest changes, add questions or answers,
etc.