[techtalk] Installing Linux on a laptop that is already running Windows

ad avri at apocalypse.org
Tue Jun 20 00:44:36 EST 2000

Thanks.  I have loaded Linux into clean machines before but never into a
Windows machine.  Work is giving me a Windows 95 (i think it is W95 and
hopefully not W98) laptop and said I could load Linux if I was willing to
take responsiblity for it.  The 'curft' (or rather cruft :), is all of the
windows sw they are installing that they think I will need at some point
or other.  I am only allowed to load the Linux if I don't hurt the rest of
the install.

a.