[techtalk] licq

lady crowe ladycrowe at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:31:52 EST 2000

Thank you, I've pretty much figured that one out, tho... i spent a few hours
doing various key combinations and have figured out how to move around quite
freely w/ out a mouse.  Only problem is trying to use netscape w/out a
mouse... I mean, lynx is fine and all, but there are a few things that i
can't do w/ it...*g*

ann

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:34:20 +0000