[techtalk] (no subject)

Pearson, Cara cpearson at iwareinc.com
Wed Jun 14 13:26:13 EST 2000

Linux Client Software Developer

If you are a smart, experienced, enthusiastic Linux Software Client
Developer come join our expanding team!

iWare is a dynamic software company enabling consumers to take control of
their Internet experience through an innovative desktop application. iWare's
founders are veterans of a successful Internet company called Food.com and
are now generating significant success and momentum at iWare as well.  iWare
is growing fast - drawing top talent from the worlds of technology and the
Internet.  This is your opportunity to join a well-funded emerging company
with tremendous potential.

iWare is looking for 3 experienced Linux Client Software Developers to work
on a multi-threaded client server application for operation under Linux,
targeted for embedded Linux Internet appliances.

We're a fast-growing Internet Software Development Company with a seasoned
management team and a proven business model. If you want to work with a
company that values integrity and quality-we're the right place for you!

We offer you considerable creative input, appreciation and support for your
work, as well as one of the best compensation packages in the industry,
including a comprehensive array of benefits.

Requirements:

Personal Requirements- we need a person who:
	*	Is outstandingly reliable with a strict client-driven
deadlines
	*	Is a self -starter, highly focused and productive
	*	Has a strong work ethic
	*	Is able to work quick yet carefully under pressure
	*	Is a strong team player, likes a stimulating, collaborative
environment
	*	Has sound technology judgment, critical thinking skills and
keen insight

Your role will be to help scale our systems as we grow:
	*	Design and set development specs
	*	Develop and implement projects targeted for an embedded
Linux platform
	*	Document the systems for technical purposes
	*	Help keep our Linux-based systems running smoothly and
efficiently

Ideally your resume will include:
	*	Unix, preferably Linux experience
	*	Significant development of multi-threaded software
applications
	*	Graphic user interface on Unix-X or X alternative
	*	TCP/IP, Sockets
	*	Strong C/C++ skills.
	*	Experience with Java and willingness to use it as necessary
	*	4+years of experience working in Unix or Linux environment

The following are beneficial but not essential
	*	BS/CS or MS/CS from a top ranked computer science university
	*	Interest in user interface design
	*	Embedded systems development
	*	Strong skills in the area of look and feel for user
interface

Contact:
Collette Cassidy
Staffing Manger