[techtalk] friendly html/php editor on linux?

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Jun 8 00:49:43 EST 2000

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Julie Meloni wrote:

> > Do you (or anyone else reading this) by chance know of an elisp package
> > that provides some kind of PHP mode?
>
> Another from my "can't vouch for it, but it's there" list...
> http://www.funq.org/turadg/software/

Thanks for the quick response! I will definitely try it out, maybe even
try hacking indentation into it (if I don't go nuts with all those braces.
LISP *shudder*)

Nils
--
 Nils Philippsen / Berliner Straße 39 / D-71229 Leonberg // +49.7152.209647
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de