[techtalk] know of a linux-friendly isp in la?

Erin Clarke blue at web.net
Wed Jun 7 16:52:01 EST 2000

I assume that Kathy meant "Linux-friendly" in terms of support,
not connectivity.

I'm nowhere near L.A., so I can't help on that issue, but the
reply from Robert comes across as a bit sarcastic, which isn't
helpful. I thought that clarifying what Kathy meant might be,
even if I can't suggest any L.A.-based ISPs who are known to
provide tech support to Linux users.

Erin  8)

--
Erin Clarke