[techtalk] Removing spaces form Windows File names

karina.hould at autodesk.com karina.hould at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 1 06:39:07 EST 2000

Jeff,

Well I must be doing something wrong, it is telling me

find: missing argument to '-exec'
sed: -e expression #1, char 7: unknown option to 's'

I appreciate your help on this,

I know that Gnome has no problem reading the spaces in the file names. so it
is not so urgent, only the Directories with spaces are a problem.

thanks again

Karina