[techtalk] Sendmail woes

Lilly S. lilly at shellyeah.org
Tue Jul 18 14:18:43 EST 2000

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can help me. I have over 50 emails in queue
(from from last week), and none of them are budging. i was trying to tweak
sendmail, and I think I broke it. I got it to run finally last week, but I
forgot to put the actual command in the startup files, and now I don't
know how to restart it. I tried to reinstall the rpm's, to no avail.

What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to start it with /usr/sbin/sendmail -bd
q15m

i want it to start with every reboot.
I want it to deliver email instantly.
I want it to send all the emails in the queue.

Thanks!

Lilly