[techtalk] Re: [grrltalk] Linux and Coffee

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Sat Jul 15 00:57:24 EST 2000

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 05:39:54PM -0400 or thereabouts, Lilly S. wrote:
> Has anyone tried this before. I do like the idea!
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Coffee.html

Discovered it, printed it out, got into row with partner about
the likelihood of starting a fire if I let the kettle (coffee
machine, whatever) go dry...

Didn't get any further.

Grr.

I'm sure some of the X10 people (people who think that wiring the
house up to the computer is fun) must have done it and failed to
burn their houses down. Oh well.

Telsa, resigned to knocking things over as she stumbles down on the
coffee creation trail in the mornings.

PS: I left the reply-to along, but I imagine that techtalk and grrltalk
may have different ideas of what's on-topic :) You may want to adjust
accordingly :)