[techtalk] A Postscript question

Amanda Owens amowens at radonc.duke.edu
Thu Jul 13 15:32:06 EST 2000

Actually, that's what I ended up doing - using xfig. In a couple of
different ways. But it looks to have turned out well in the end. The
reason my boss wanted to do the postscript markup was so that when the
image was scaled, the text would scale right along with it.

Oh well. Popping the jpg into xfig and adding stuff worked like a dream.

Mur!