[techtalk] how to get hardware specs

eito eito at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Jul 12 23:59:28 EST 2000

Hi,

I think that a program called sysinfo would do the job, too.
(except disk space). It is free to educational and non-profit
organizations.

You can check out sysinfo at:

  http://www.magnicomp.com/sysinfo/sysinfo.html

I have old version of sysinfo, which may be freely distributed.
If you are interested, let me know.

:eito