[techtalk] Weird Problem (KDE/X/Netscape)

geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Mon Jul 3 19:52:36 EST 2000

I have  the versions of KDE and X which came with the Slackware 7.0 CD. I have 7.1 on order, but I need to fix this problem now. I recently upgraded to Netscape 4.73 and have found that when I am typing in a URL, I cannot backspace or delete. Hitting these keys causes an additional space to appear. Has anyone else had this problem? I am assuming this is a Netscape issue... should I downgrade to an earlier release? The arrow keys also behave wonky and I have the same problems with html form blanks.