[techtalk] dhcpcd

Nicole nbazemor at udlug.org
Mon Jan 24 21:15:44 EST 2000

Actually, I just erased the symlink to dhcpcd on the advice from a friend
that thought that might help.  It didn't.  This is what it looks like now.
dhcpcd used to be S14.  Also /etc/pcmcia/network.opts has DHCP='y'.

nicole at debian:/etc/rc2.d$ ls
S10sysklogd  S18portmap  S20lprng    S20qmail    S89atd        S99xdm
S12kerneld   S20anacron  S20makedev  S20ssh      S89cron
S13pcmcia    S20gpm      S20mysql    S20xntp3    S91apache
S18netbase   S20inetd    S20ppp      S50wu-ftpd  S99rmnologin
nicole at debian:/etc/rc2.d$