[techtalk] Newbie question

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Mon Jan 24 18:52:19 EST 2000

Hi,

Actually, if you are using kppp, you don't need to touch /etc/resolv.conf, but
rather enter the primary (and any secondary) DNS server IP address(es) in the
TCP/IP settings in kppp.  In any case, she'll need that info, and all her other
basic configuration info, from the ISP.  It's all graphical, easy, and
frighteningly Windows-like.

Regards,
Caity