[techtalk] Windows ssh clients

Laurel Fan lf25+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 19 04:10:13 EST 2000

Excerpts from linuxchix: 19-Jan-100 Re: [techtalk] Windows ssh .. by
Laurel Fan at andrew.cmu.ed
> It's not pretty much the same as installing and setting up any other
> program, unless you want to do something strange.

That should be "It's pretty much the same", not "It's not pretty much
the same".

I should try not to make statements that are not correct because of
extra nots.  I do not know if the last sentence (not this one, the one
before, but for that matter, it would not hurt to include this) is
correct or not, so maybe you should not read it.