[techtalk] MAC addr from Cable Modem

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Mon Jan 17 22:56:23 EST 2000

Have you tried it? (it doesn't sound like it) :o)

You might try linuxconf or netconf or something that accesses your
network configuration also... tho if it's not in ifconfig I don't
know/think it'll be there.

Have you tried looking at a howto for cable modems?
http://www.oswg.org/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/Cable-Modem/Cable-Modem.html

-nicole