[techtalk] Screen colours :-)

coder coderman at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 14 03:30:48 EST 2000

"Wendt,Andrew" wrote:

> What do you people prefer as colours for extended viewing of text? :-)

i would die without my green text on a shaded Eterm background..
Makes me think of the old 'green screen' CRT's way back when..  :)

My roomate seems particularly fond of the classic amber color on a clear
eterm with a dark theme background.

Of course, i havent used an office suite thingy since i cant remember
when, but i imagine black text on a white background would work best
there..

just my pointless 2 cents...

--
.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.
    coderman at mindspring.com | http://cubicmetercrystal.com/