[techtalk] Pine and Reply-to

V Clarke vkc20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 17:48:44 EST 2000

I'm getting, from several different mailing lists including linuxchix,
duplicate copies of every post of mine that someone replies to, largely as
far as I can see because I can't set a reply-to when I write the mail and
the replies therefore get CC'd to my inbox.

However, asking about this on my local comp.advice newsgroup started an
argument: one person said it's the list admin's responsibility, another
said it's my job to filter them out, and yet a third wanted to know what
the first two were on about and why on earth couldn't people just be more
careful about pruning the headers before they hit Send.

With regard to linuxchix, what's accepted policy?

Vicky