[techtalk] cracked?

Tarah Hofmann tarah at optimiz.com
Wed Jan 12 16:24:23 EST 2000

It's also very possible that your ISP already has a firewall of some sort up
on the gateway.  I'm not sure about cable modems, but I know that I had to
convince the sys admin at the ISP I used to work at to open all the ports on
my subnet (using DSL), because I was going to handle the firewalling myself.

I forget which one of you made the comment about excessive parens, but I
(always) use too many! lol :)
Tarah Hofmann (tarah at optimiz.com)
Network and Web Site Administrator

Optimization Resources, Inc.