[techtalk] Other OSes on a Linux box

Jack Hoffa jackspublic at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 01:00:50 EST 2000

just wait til you're trying to dual boot 2000 and linux...   fun fun fun

i was testing 2000,   it let me put my partition in the middle of the drive,
when i decided to see what this all mighty Microsoft OS could do...     i put a
partition in front of the partition that 2000 was on...    it took a nose dive
so bad that the only thing that i could do to save it was to low level format
my brand new 20 gig drive 2 days after i bought it...   :(

http://messenger.yahoo.com