[techtalk] Postgresql and perl...

Michelle Leonard michelle_leonard at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:23:05 EST 2000

Thanks for all the info!

I decided to start out with postgresql - if I'm
learning something new I may as well go with the
"everything" version, so I won't have to do it again
later...

So I have sucessfully installed it, and I reviewed
docs and played around with pgsql.  I'm also kicking
myself for not doing this earlier - it's so much
easier (and faster) than multiple greping multiple
flatfiles.

So now my question is where are examples/docs on how
to hook into this using perl instead of pgsql?  I did
install the postgresql-perl rpm...

TIA
Michelle Leonard
http://messenger.yahoo.com