[techtalk] need database recomendations

Adriana Gonzalez adriana at hq.mycity.com
Mon Jan 3 13:39:15 EST 2000

You might want to take a look at MySQL.  We use it in combination with
the DBI perl module.

It is very fast and can handle very large databases.
The DBI module is clean and easy to use.  It handles several kinds of
databases and most of the basic functionality is the same across all of
them, so you don't have to change your scripts when you change your
database.

Check it at:
www.mysql.com

--