[techtalk] need database recomendations

Vanessa Little vlittle at pathcom.com
Mon Jan 3 12:28:34 EST 2000

Hey girl,
What I use is postgres.  Its a freeware SQL database for linux and has
ports to most distros of Unix.  I also wrote some html front ends that
put stuff in and pull stuff out of the database using cgis written in
C.  Its pretty good for what we use it for, but pretty soon I think we
are going to have to go to Oracle when we hit the million user mark.
(YIKES!!)

Van

--
Vanessa Little