[techtalk] missing posts

Aaron Malone aaron at mancala.semo.net
Sun Jan 2 18:12:06 EST 2000

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 11:10:53AM -0500, Jeff Dike wrote:
> > Because I screwed up my linux install, and had to start over yesterday
> > :-)
>
> BTW, what did you do?  I'm having trouble thinking of anything short of
> trashing a disk that would call for a complete reinstall.

Heh.  depends on your experience level.  I remember when I was first
learning linux (redhat 2.something, I think), there were a couple of times
when I screwed something badly enough that it was easier (and faster) to
reinstall than to learn enough (on an unusable system) to make the system
usable again. ;)

--
Aaron Malone (aaron at semo.net)
System Administrator