[techtalk] UCITA info (was: Free FrameMaker beta for Linux)

Snarfblat coderman at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 29 17:42:28 EST 2000

Kelly Lynn Martin wrote:

> I didn't say I approved of the DMCA.  DMCA is one of the most anal
> pieces of legislation to roll out of Congress in ages.  And we can
> thank the Church of Scientology for it, too.

I didnt mean to imply that you did.  however, the MPAA and RIAA portray
the DMCA and the decss issues solely as protection of copyright material
(a good thing) instead of what it really is (a control issue).  So I
just wanted to make that very clear...

--
.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.oO()Oo.
    coderman at mindspring.com | http://cubicmetercrystal.com/