[techtalk] Free FrameMaker beta for Linux

Caitlyn Martin caitlyn at netferrets.net
Fri Feb 25 17:29:41 EST 2000

Hi, everyone,

This probably need to migrate to issues, but...

I think I need to point out that Adobe is one of the companies funding the
lobbying in favor of UCITA.  I don't often agree with RMS, but he is 100%
correct when he calls UCITA the greatest threat to Free / Open Source
software today.  So...  I would like to encourage everyone to treat Adobe
with the disdain that many people seem to reserve for Microsoft.  These
folks are out to kill the Linux / Open Source community.

Regards,
Cait