[techtalk] Hmmm...

sara korhonen ceres at intter.net
Wed Feb 23 12:13:15 EST 2000

> > but I can't handle all of the emails from both that mailing list and this
> > one.

just to tell you that i really don't read all of my emails, i read what i
find interesting and just delete the rest after taking a quick look at
them. yes, i look at each of my emails, but i don't all of them. that's
the way i found to be best when being a part of this list. really, nobody
bites you even though you don't read every email you get.

and yes. it is this overwhelming =) in the beginning at least.

sara

[of the many things i've lost, the only thing i really miss is my mind]