[techtalk] Differences between linux distributions

Amanda Owens amowens at radonc.duke.edu
Mon Feb 21 14:22:57 EST 2000

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Robert Kiesling wrote:

> They do indeed. The very same.  Meijers started up here, I guess, so
> maybe they've had the opportunity to have things like that.  Then
> again, this is a university town, so, it's a hacker heaven anyway.

I hope there's hope for Meijer's down here in ACC country. There are 3
major universities within a 20 mile radius pretty much right around my
house here in North Carolina, and I'm sure a Meijer's would do *far*
better than any Super K-Mart or any of the new Wal*Marts with
groceries. Of course, it could just be my Michigander/Midwest bias that I
think like that. ;)

Either way, I knew Wal*Mart carried software, but I suppose it's been so
long since I've been in the electronics section of any Meijer that I
didn't even know they carried anything related to computers!

Mur!