[techtalk] ICU troubles

Ji Lee g at yodlee.com
Fri Feb 18 11:35:29 EST 2000

applet-widget.h file is included from
gnome-core-devel package. ( gnome-core-devel-1.x.xx.rpm )
Once again, you can find out if you have the package by
'rpm -q -l | egrep applet-widget.h'

Hrmm maybe you should use either binary package (rpm I assume).
First, you won't need any of these devel library, and
it will tell you what packages are missing.. =/

Any how, good luck with compiling gnome-icu ;)

     O  _  O
       | |
       `-'
g@ Y O D L E E .com