[techtalk] SSH/Open SSH client on Windoze or equiv?

Mandi mandi at www3.llamacom.com
Thu Feb 17 12:58:49 EST 2000

I use an SSH client for win32 called PuTTY.  I don't think it's
opensource, but it was freeware;  got it on download.com...

I don't know what version of SSH it runs, though, I used it to ssh into a
system that was running a way old ssh version, so I don't know if it works
with up to date protocols.

--mandi