[techtalk] icq

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Feb 16 20:00:44 EST 2000

Okay, so I just installed gnomeicu.  (I used the rpm, so I may decide to
Okay.  So, I ran it, and it worked... until I wanted to add a contact.  It
gave me this error:
 gnomeicu: error in loading shared libraries: gnomeicu: undefined symbol:
gnome_druid_new

It seemed to install okay; I have all the things it requires to even run
intalled (at least, I think I do.  I wasn't sure if I had perl, but I do.)

I'm probably going to try to do it from source, and see if that helps.  If
not, um, ... yeah.  Meep.

Conni

--
We are the Burgh.  Youns need assimilated.
			-John Moseman

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel